Delivery of Industrial Static Gravity Sieves
We have successfully completed a project for the delivery of static gravity sieves to a Bulgarian industrial enterprise.
The static sieves are self-cleaning fine grids that operate on the principle of gravity, without the need for additional electric drive.
These sieves are an economical solution for separating solid particles from liquids in a continuous process with minimal need for maintenance.
The construction is made of:
- A metal body made of stainless steel AISI 316, into which the filter medium enters via a flange connection;
- A guiding channel;
- A filter grid;
- Metal body for the filtered liquid, with a flange connection for its removal
Technical parameters and application:
Fluid: A mixed flow of domestic and industrial water. Not aggressive water parameters.
Installation: the sieves lead into the pumping tank (CR) at a pumping station (PS) for a WWTP.
- Capacity: 50 l / s with each sieve
- Filter holes: 0.5 mm
- Width: 1600mm, Height: 1800mm, Depth: 1600mm
- DN input: 250, DN output: 300
- Material: AISI 316
For more information and inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com